It was perfect. Everything we’ve wanted for all this time. The designers and our planner did such an amazing job: so many little touches and beautiful details made the whole experience, and I’m so glad I can trust that our photographer got some gorgeous shots of all of it.
I’m also really proud of it. David and I worked hard to craft a fleshed-out idea of what we wanted.
Everyone had such an amazing time, and I’ve received some very high compliments from everyone involved. All the outpouring love has been magical.
But besides all that, the ceremony was beyond words. Our officiant created a beautiful ceremony, and David’s vows were breathtaking. I cried like a baby. Later, David told me that he had to try really hard not to because he felt if he started crying I would cry even more.
Having my loved ones there, so many of my friends all together and all the joy that was tangible in the atmosphere of the whole event, was priceless.
It couldn’t have been better. It just couldn’t have.
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.